Wednesday, January 17, 2007

After missing one french lesson, I realised I cannot catch what he is saying. LOL..
I can understand la.. But can't read some of it.
Then went to kallang to send the laptop for servicing. So damn far! & under the hot weather. Tsk tsk...
On top of that that stupid ucler is like killling me. The cut is so big and my left side of the mouth is like swollen. I can't even smile or open my mouth too widely. No choice I was "forced" *hee* to go see the doc. And true enough, it's serious. Cos it's starting to affect my gum line already.
Then met up with kaixian. So sweet. She bought me 西瓜霜, something she said can help relief the pain for my ucler. So nice hor, I juz know her only leh. Michelle came to join us for supper later on, knowing that we met up without her, she juz think that she had to be there la.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chatted for hours. Only left my place at4+ cos they got so emo. So cham...
5+ py came straight fromMOS. Siao club til so late.
Then today the pain from the ulcer woke me up. Can you imagine the extent of the pain... tsk.
Though late, I still go meet up with adr they all for porridge steamboat at bugis. First time trying it. Not bad & not too ex either.
Neway, my dear frens (kx & mic), don't to so upset abt anything or everything le k? Juz try to be happy everyday. yah? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing