Thursday, February 22, 2007

Last lesson today felt so relaxing
Sad to know that I won't meet up with the same people again
But I've got no choice yah
Exams from both schools will clash
Moreover, I'm going off sraight after exams
So, there ain't no point
It was a slow day today
Thought it would be a nice day for me
Who knows ...
My external hard disk died on me
Shitty~
All my data gone
Cannot be retrived ..
Sad ... My pictures, My files from past semeseters etc
Sighs~
If anyone reads this & can help me retrieve, please let me know
I'm desperate for help
Lolz
Unlucky day ...
It may seemed ... Maybe from another perspective, it may be something fresh too...
I don't know
Things happened for a reason, isn't it ... ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing