Thursday, January 25, 2007

Juz had a little chat with mummy and realised that my brother actually told her about his plans for his future. Never knew my brother had similar plans or dreams as me. Whatever is his plans, the gist of it is that he wants to settle elsewhere. Maybe not settle la but maybe juz to explore somewhere else. I guess my "dream" isn't something too far-fetched....
And my mummy even said that she wants to go over with us and also she hope we will go 2 different places so that she can go travel at the same time. That will be cool....~
I see some hope now..

2 Comments:

Blogger Lapierre Médias© said...

salut
ton blog est vraiment interessant
continue!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Candida said...

Ah bon? Merci... Pourquoi est-ce intéressant?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing