Thursday, March 15, 2007

Distance really brings people closer
Though there's this distance
But somehow or rather
There's this tie that keeps 2 hearts beating as one
Yes
You did what you promised
I did what I promised
It'd become a habit for me to constantly converting time
Updating myself of whatever is happening in your life
I hope I can give you the best gift you asked of from me this june
I'm working on it
Though sometimes I lose myself
As time passed, I reaised & am glad that you're starting to fit yourself more & more into the whole picutre ...
Into the picture that I had wanted to get into ...
The picture that I want us to get into
Creating everything that is so beautiful around us
I will beautify it even more
With all my means ~
Never felt so fulfilled before
Now I truly understand the meaning of contentment

沒有誰能把妳搶離我身旁  
妳是我的專屬天使 
唯我能獨佔
沒有誰能取代妳在我心上  
擁有一個專屬天使 
我哪裡還需要別的願望

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing