Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Finally, I found my direction. I know what I wanna do from now. So happy. Been floating around for very long aldy. Now I know where to go le. Lolz ... I will soon be able to smile erm ... maybe in 2 yrs' time ba. Haha ... Is it too long? Nah ... I don't think so. If I go corporate, I might not be able to smile after 2 years. It may take a longer time, say ... maybe5 -7 years? I supposed. I think I am such a fortunate person now. :) LuCky me ~ hee

Think I haven't been posting much pics lately:
(Pictures taken on my birthday)

~My birthday cake~
*Sneaked out by my dear when I was tricked into not showering til she comes*
[tsk]
~My birthday jeans~
~@ KboX with te hsin and the rest~
*The very rare moments of her appearing in my recent photos*
Jiayou with you medical studies in tw wor ...

(Pictures taken when I was going to music story)

So cute hor... ~
(Jay chou's concert)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing