Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For a long time, I thought I was alone.
Alone, rushing around getting a job
Alone, stuggling through life - finding all means to survive
Alone, fighting against our own battles
Alone, with all the emotional traumas that make u flip.
Alone, with all the stress & pressures that you couldn't let it out
but to suspress it down, piling on the other suppressed issues you had before (in you)
I always thought I was alone on my little space
with all the "shit" slowly filling up the space
fighting with me over the space & suffocating me
But it ain't true ...
I made the most realisations on my birthday on 18th Feb and more realisations on 19th feb
I realised that there has always been people around me who stood by me
Always ...
People who stood there ... quietly ... giving me the most support
& I didn't even notice that they are giving me their energies & strength that I need to move on
I thought my family has forgotten about my birthday when no one spoke of anything at all on that day ...
I thought I was forgotten by friends around me when I receive no wishes from them
I thought everybody is busy with their own lives that they are not free to do anything
I thought NO ONE was with me ...
But I was wrong
One need not be physically present to be felt
Love can be felt across distances
it's how amazing love is felt even though I wasn't physically in contact with people who love me so much
I never realised how much my yjc classmates meant to me until today
when we met after a bloody long time
I never knew I actually cherish them so much
and how little I did for them in the past
I realised that...
& it made me wanna hold on to them so much
I should start loving again ...
all my friends around me
I've forsaken them becos of my inability to cope with myself
This is unfair to all the love i've received
"You gain something from the source, you contribute something back to the source"
That's how it works
Thanks everybody who made my birthday so wonderful
~peying~ ~xiaowei~
~pps, sarah, te hsin, huishan, ee wei, jasmine~
~mummy, dad, kelvin, kenneth~
~Executive coach international~
~julz, vicky~
~ caijun, joanne, jiahuey, tocksoon~
~tinybox esp felicia, jo, evyonne~
I love all of you & those not on the list as well ...
Muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing