Sunday, October 04, 2009

- Home -
Growing isn't easy
Be it growing up or growing old
More tough decisions to make
More complex issues surface
More clutter clogging your space
Tough day at work?
Bad day?
Disappointments?
Misalignment?
Many things juz don't go your way
Naively ..
Holding high hopes
But the fall is always high as well
Trust people too easily?
Is that my strength or weakness?
I really don't know anymore
Lowering my guard to trust, to share & be nice
But it always hit me
hard
taken for granted
Like what you always tell me
Never trust too easily
But I can't help it
It's my nature
Running all around
Getting into all sorts of activities
Drenched
Drained
Had a hard landing
Sore
At the end of the day
at least
I know there is always you with me
Always by my side
No matter what happen
No matter how badly hit I was
No matter rain or shine
I know
I can always cuddle in your embrace
This is home ... with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing