Thursday, February 05, 2009

2009

I hope it will be a better year for me. Every year I hope for a better year. When will my better year be here. It's tough waiting. Year after year. How can I conclude? I just hope that things will get on track. Everything shall be on track. It's never easy earning a living. Some people are lucky. Some just ain't. I think I've been lucky in many aspects. Except for ... I guess it's a trade off. Just like how man are created. Look around and you'll find that some people are smart & ain't good looking, some are pretty but have no brains, some are rich yet unhappy, some are poor but contented, some are successful but sick, and some are healthy but ... I think it's all fair. Contentment. Is subjective. Be sure to do things that make you happy. I believe in this. Hope I will be happy this 2009. Happier every year. Such a simple wish. Yet no everyone wish for it...

:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing