Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is bad. I just couldn't find any way I can focus. It's juz next week and I am seriously having a holiday mood. Head to toe and every part of me juz couldn't absorb any bit of any theories. Oh god! I can put the books right in front of me, open it and no one is talking to me on msn, still ... not a single part of me is with it. It's juz somewhere. Worse thing is, my uncle is coming back and there are plans to meet him and a total of 3 days is taken out to meeting up with him. I'm like left with less than a week and there I go, taking 3 days out of it. That's it. Lolz ...
And since feb, mobile phones, msn and house phone have started to get a little of a quiet; and I too have started to neglect it more & more too. It seemed to have lost its value and attention. I am starting to feel that actually people can juz live without these technology, provided you are by yourself. Cos you won't be like staring at the phone or constantly checking on it for calls/ msgs/emails etc. That is when you are crawling into your little own world where the mind is busy with fascinating over some kinda dreams, some kinda wonderland, everything seems to surreal. Then, at this point, you'll realised the difference between now and then, whereby you will be able to identify the driving force(s) behind you - that had disappeared - which is the motivational factor as well as the meaning you once had. But, this is not the end though, it's juz a point of realisation for you, for everyone, including me definitely, to compare & feel the difference and the absence of the most significant thing in you.
Nevertheless, deeply entrenched beliefs and faith are the ones that make you hold on and continue walking the path and living your everyday with positivity. That is what makes you stronger ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hei Qun Zi 黑裙子 (FULL CD Version) - Zhang Yun Jing